View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mummyash

re: Server Changes

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/openbeta/

Beta is live guys! Also there seems to be something up with the servers. I have access to all servers, but I also started with full Beta account. It seems if you started on a EU server you become tied to it. Let me know if thats the case.

On that note, we have Oceanic severs! only 2... one pvp and one pve... thinking we go Myrcalus the PVE server.That way we have more aussies on the same time as we are as opposed to all the sleeping americans on their servers, annnnnd we arnt gonna get pwned while lving... coz I'm a baby and hate that :P Ideas?

After talking with some of you last night, I was able to find this confirmation of name and guild reservation;

The name reservation page will only be available from May 13th through May 23rd, so be sure you check back to the site early so you can get your top choice, as reservations are first come, first serve. We will also have a FAQ section on the name reservation page that'll fill you in on all of your questions, including name restrictions, which servers the name will be saved to, and more.
See you on Nexus!

Well I think the Idea of Exiles on the PVE server and Dominion on the PVP server was a good idea. Especially with the high ratio of Exiles VS Dominion, we will have a greater chance to pawn the Exiles.... hehe

Well the official realm list is up.

http://goo.gl/i9ndME

Myrcalus is the way to go 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Debauchery Tea Party Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum